January 18, 2011

For my Dad

I'm not sure I know anyone who drinks or enjoys tea more than my Father.  The other day while at Kathleens house she gave me a cup of tea and she showed me the genius that are the tea bags here and I knew that explaining it to him on the phone was not good enough.  His reaction of "I'll be damned!" says otherwise, but I just had to give him some photographic proof.  For those of you who have spent time in Europe or are not easily amused by silly things feel free to bypass this post. For all of the rest of you, hold on to your hats!
This is step 1. Notice that the paper at the top is attached.

Step 2: pull the string halfway out. Pour hot water over your tea and enjoy.

Step 3: Take tea bag out of mug.

Step 4: Tear the tea tag in half.

Step 4: begin to pull the strings apart from one another to wring out the tea bag.

Step 5: take the wrung out tea bag that is no longer dripping and place it in the trash can.
Brilliant!

I wanted to try and get a video of this, but I found that trying to do something like that 10 minutes before you need to leave for class is a bit daring. 

1 comment:

  1. Claire-
    LOVE IT!!! Missed seeing you before you left so I love keeping up online.
    Keep up the blog! Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete