January 28, 2011

26/28 janvier 2011

I have designed my schedule around my future travel plans so I do not have class on Friday. So far every Friday has been spent with Marryn and I touring through the town. Today, we looked for shoes, got my 12-25 card for train discounts and went to the most delicious bakery in town, I mean it. 

This is us after our delicious dinner Wednesday night. Kathleen made twice baked potatoes, like everything else I have eaten here, they were delicious! 

Meet "Le Nelson" the best patisserie yet, and I've been to a lot.  We were surprised when the woman asked us if we wanted to go upstairs to eat our pastries and with our curiosity and intense sense of adventure (ha) we had to go check it out.  The room was really sweet, booths and high backed chairs. Full of women and couples meeting for an afternoon treat.  

my afternoon treat, a decaf coffee and a well, I'm not sure what it's called. It was a pastry filled with custard and sugar sprinked on top. 

The damage! 
(The chocolate you see beside my coffee did not sit there long)

After our little snack I got the urge to take more pictures to give y'all more of an idea of where I am.

just a building, I'm still working on my touristy photo's, I don't think we even stopped walking for this one. 

This building sticks out like a sore thumb, I had to get a picture with it, it's painted yellow...


Anyone feel like a pringle? This little guy was just sitting all alone outside a bar, I bet he's appreciated around 2 A.M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment