Here are our beautiful eggs, I stole this picture from Stephanie, Big thanks to her for being so quick to upload on facebook!
When I think of Easter I think of how the Easter bunny would normally make an easter egg hunt for us inside and that I would feel sick by the end of the day for all of the chocolate. I also seem to think about deviled eggs and my Dad's side of the family. Strangely, I don't think much of church thankfully my parents have become more reasonable about church attendance on Easter, I think they have grown tired of the intense crowds of people they have never seen, this newer change in sentiment is fine by me, more time to gnaw the ears off of my rabbit and get ill.
So this year when Easter rolled around and I wasn't going to get to spend it with my family I had a second of "Oh my gosh, what am I going to do? no easter egg hunt?" and even though I don't like peeps an easter without them seems wrong! Then I realized that I had the unique opportunity to have an easter with my new France family, all of whom I absolutely adore! It was a fantastic brunch the food was fantastic the mimosa's were never-ending and the conversation flowed. There were no deviled eggs, but the consolation of realizing how happy I am and how great all of the around me are was enough!
I hope you all had a great easter as well and that you don't have a stomachache because of too much chocolate!

No comments:
Post a Comment