I'm not used to seeing doors with gardens on top of them like this.
It's amazing the attention to detail that is completely taken for granted. I walk past these two very strong men daily, and I think I've noticed them once before today.
I watched the documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop" just before coming here and I am loving all of the street art all over the place.
"Sorry for your wall"
Kerri and I were very fortunate to find this park, I was beginning to wonder if St. Etienne had any.
Outside of the park they had designated places for your angry dog to use the restroom.
The two of us basking in the sunlight. Don't we look so content?
Kerri had been talking about wanting to find an antique store and we looked up a few moments later to find one. Kerri is featured here with quite possibly the biggest books I have ever seen.
Another of my street art finds.
No comments:
Post a Comment