The weather here in St. É has remained sunny and fairly warm so in an effort to try and work off some of the bread and cheese that I can't stop eating I invited Marryn to walk with me to a park in the area. Little did I know I would be walking off my christmas dinner as well. We spent about 25 minutes walking through the city to get to the park then another 20 walking up a million steps, we had to stop in the middle to catch our breath. Once we got to the top, I was glad to have some breath left because the view was breathtaking, well as breathtaking as St. Étienne can be.
I stood on top of a map identifying what we were looking at to try and get a better picture, from doing so I learned that where I live is on the right. It's hard to see in this picture, but believe me!
Tomorrow we are going to Lyon! Can't wait to see what it has to offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment